We hate routines. And spiders. But mostly routines.
We’re proud to announce that we’ll be hosting our inaugural digital marketing conference, Interactivity Digital, on May 15th & 16th of 2013 in South Beach, FL.
Conferences are a big deal in the digital marketing world and many agencies put on kick-ass events that
inform, entertain, and enlighten attendees but we wanted to take ours a step further. We’ve assembled (and are continuing to assemble) an absolutely insane lineup of industry-leaders in the fields of:
- Paid Search
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Rand Fishkin – CEO of SEOmoz
- Marty Weintraub – CEO of AIMclear
- Alan Bleiweiss – SEO Consultant and Director of Search Services for Click2Rank
- Peter Shankman – Founder of HARO and VP of Vocus
- Matt McGee – Executive News Editor for Search Engine Land and Marketing Land
- Simon Heseltine – Director of SEO for AOL/Huffington Post
The 2013 incarnation of Interactivity Digital will be hosted at The James in South Beach, FL, just steps away from the beach and world famous Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue. We’re only selling 150 tickets to our event to ensure that attendees (and speakers) are given plenty of networking opportunities. Tickets include all speaking and panel sessions, three meals a day (plus snacks) and multiple open bar networking events.
If you’re ready to learn from some of the top speakers in the digital marketing industry in a fantastic location with a small group of like-minded individuals, then Interactivity Digital needs to be on your calendar for May of 2013. Tickets are on sale now!
Will we see you at #ID2013 in South Beach?